Thursday, March 7

Throwback Thursday

I'm browsing archive pics from my laptop and they've brought me back to the years that have been. Great things captured in a millisecond shot and funny how people change. We do not know what the future brings or where we will be years from today but one thing I know for sure great things happen everyday.

I am just thinking, is it really better to be nice than to be right? Yes, I know we need to be always nice. How about being right? Should we just shrug things off because it is better to be nice than to be right?

Yesterday, I've watched the championship game of UAAP Women's Volleyball team where DLSU Lady Spikers emerged as champions made me miss my college days. The deadlines, exams, thesis, eye bags, school activities, parties....and that big question and anticipation of what will going to happen to me at the real world?

***
This was taken December of 2012.


And February 3, 2013 at the wedding of my boss.

NOW. NOTICE MY SHOES ! 3 years and counting baby!

LOYALTY.