Saturday, March 2

When things go wrong...pray and do the harlem shake!

title ko kyut!
***
We must really write the things that we want to accomplish short term, long term or just even a to-do things for a day and stick to them no matter what! Because when I am offline I know that I have a lot of things to read and to learn online however whenever I'm already logged in my few minutes of browsing would eat up my whole online time. I have to focus and study more on stock market. Still an alien to me. I still can't get through the system, they still are alien to me. Recently I've joined several groups online to assist me in my learning curve.

Just right now...I made a long pause and watched some cool short videos while eating my late lunch and watching TV...

We can easily get distracted of so many thing.

Focus! Focus! Focus!
***
Lebron James...so funny! I think I can do this Harlem Shake! 




***

At Work.

It's a bit chaotic. You just have to find your own peace and not let the negativity that surrounds you go into your system. It is always best just to work and not to complain. I just observed that young people nowadays think that working in a BPO is a part time job. When they feel things are not working their way most of them would simply choose to resign and go to another center. This saddens me big time, I have nothing against the person nor the act it's just that where is the fighting spirit? Where is tenacity and longevity?  When given too much options we sometimes have the tendency to end up with nothing.
***

I don't have many nor the extravagance to support the cut but I will practice being minimalist. I will cut on unnecessary expenses, leave my credit cards at home, stick to my daily budget, will go to Guadalupe market instead of buying everything from Rob supermarket and pay my credit card bills on time and be debt free in no time.

I need discipline.

Today before going home I swing by at the SM Megamall and went home with a new pair of shoes. I don't feel bad for the new shoes, I think I need them anyway (excuses), I feel bad for not being able to control myself. 

Focus Ailynette! Focus!

Yes, I'm determined to live a minimalist life. Please help me God, give me the strength to control my buying impulse.
***

Summer is officially on!

And what is the best preparation to have a beach body?

Alcapone. My new found favorite. Babalik-balikan! I don't mind the calories. This is heaven. 

Favorite. Na miss kita ng matagal. Salamat nagkita tayo ulit!
***

Thank you Lord for the gift of life.
I seek for your guidance to shower me with patience, help me deal with my temper, and the courage to face each day with a strong and forgiving heart. Let me understand that it is not all about me. Let me become understanding and sensitive to the need of others. I lift up to you everything.

Thank you for all the blessings and for being there for me.

Amen.