Thursday, March 7

#tbt

My sedentary life has to stop. I need to jog and do some physical activities again. I guess one of the reasons why I feel dead tired at the end of day's work is my lack of engaging physical activities. I've stopped my weekend jog few months back or is it half a year already? I'm just lucky for a fast metabolism I don't get fat that easy.

I miss the mountains and the joy they bring.



and being with a good company that will back you up and help you reach your goal

that despite the hardship you are rewarded of this beautiful majesty. you will be glad to be young and free.

and yes...the grasses can be as comfortable as your bed.

and the beauty of living a simple life with good friends...

Cheers to a beautiful life.

C'est la vie.

It is not everyday that we are young. Explore.