Tuesday, September 14

Party! Party!

I am really bored right this very moment.Watching Ellen and updating my blog is something!=) A super homebody and bored today. Thinking of going out and checking new stuff at the mall makes me think twice...I can't go broke. So I have decided, just now, to stay in my room, enjoy my tv, search youtube and read and write and later will indulge myself with a good and long bath.

And madalas when I chose to idle off. I read FB's 'What's on your mind?' and natatawa ako and may comment na...WHO CARES!?! haha! Parang hello?! We don't really care!
***

Sunday, I received one sweet gift from Jaymar, kase it was really unique and super appreciated. Cable connection for my tv.=) sweet db?

It's really the effort and how hard he's trying to make me feel especial everyday. I never thought someone like him really exists, yes, cliche and really sounds corny pero really, he's one in a million. =)

Thanks to his mama and papa, they brought up a God fearing, humble, honest and loving son.

And this one I am sure, giving him the 30-day trial period is one of the best decision I ever made.