Wednesday, September 22

Kebel

5:20PM super late na for me to be still awake. My shift starts by 1AM...so very late na! But I need to post something...feel like it 'cause I feel so accomplished today! =) (not late sa work-submitted all the reports-done some TL duties and responsibilities-USANA-went to MakMed- RCBC-went home on time for GLEE!)

***
Just finished watching Charice's first Glee episode....and I am real proud of her. I was even close to crying for her "Listen"...I just so love this song! Can't get over to Beyonce's  rendition in Dreamgirls. =) Way to go Charice! You always make us all proud. Keep it up!

***
Backtrack: at work

Sometimes I wonder is it really me talking with substance (i think!) or the collaborated ideas I get from all the books I'm reading? Can't help but smile. I am becoming wiser now (i think!)

I know, bawal magbuhat ng sariling bangko...na appreaciate ko lang yung sarili ko kanina (hahaha!narcissist!).

I prayed hard for PATIENCE, UNDERSTANDING and HUMILITY.

Thank you Lord for sending these 3 when I needed them most.

Self realization: Hindi umiikot ang mundo sa'yo.
***
Budget.

I promised myself not to use my credit card until OCTOBER 15, 2010. So help me God.
***

Good night na! BTW, before I end this...want to have this special note:

JIMAR (jeeeee-mar),


Thank you ulit sa kebel kasi napanood ko si Charice at ang paborito kong Gli! Alam mo naman na pangarap ko ang maging singer...pero alam mo na...sa isip lang ako kumakanta.


Salamat ulit!


Aylin.

***