Friday, September 10

kombucha

Aloha?! I'm gone for a long time...just been tired lately for so  many things that I opted to sleep rather than write. I have so many stories to tell and I don't know where to start. =)

pero eto nalang...

I was browsing my fb page when and this comment caught my attention:
(ganyan na lang kse ayaw gumana ng print scrn ko e...or di lang ako marunong! highlight natin name to protect naman her privacy db?.=))

*comment yan about kay marian rivera. 

Trecia Faye Estrella cguro kac ayaw ni marian na malamangan xa ni iza, lyk wah she's doing 2 bela accusing na may gs2 cy dingdong, nu ba yan .. wlang ma o'oftened its just my opinion ...13 minutes ago

***
Back to my main kwento, after almost an hour of talking to a super-super-to-the -infinity useless Globe cust care who drained all my energy and tested the impatient me---i asked my friends for a lunch at Gerry's Grill along Jupiter St., just few steps away my beloved VXI. We ate till we can't move anymore.  =) Super sarap my favorite beef caserole!

Sayang no pics kase I left my handy-dandy digi cam. Sabi na nga ba e...never ever leave your point and shoot!

Over our kwentuhan, Rhexy--our 'baby doll' and still I'm programming his brain that he looks like Donita Rose rather than KC Concepcion nor Maja Salvador!

Be the judge:












So again back to our kwentuhan...he suddenly mentioned this craze circa 1994 where he was given a 'lucky charms' that looks like a flubber err...gelatinous...more of a conchinta texture...that he needs to feed daily with tea...I know exactly what he meant, because I was also a witness of this craze! My sisters too became keepers of this 'secret!' para silang may kulto before...I was only 9 or 10 back then and I really found that thing disgusting...but they said that whenever you break the tradition you will receive bad luck! haha! such craze...dapat kasama to sa mga categories ng...kung pinanganak ka ng 80s dapat nag alaga ka ng magic plant...

For those who were born during 80's pretty sure you are familiar with this:



























Familiar na ba?!


Google search:  gelatinous+thing+give+friend+craze..

Result: KOMBUCHA

akalain mong meron palang pangalan sya?!

Now case closed.