Tuesday, April 9

Think of Happy Thoughts to Make You Fly

Today there is no "trauma attack!"

I survived my whole day shift with every passing hour thanking God for a successful feat against myself and the demons of yesterday. I thought I'm not going to make it but He is so powerful to give me my peace and courage to keep on going. My prayers is to continue my healing physically, emotionally and mentally and soon be new as if I did not encounter anything like this.

Last week, was one of my longest week. I'm on the lookout to end the day and go to a deep slumber where I find peace and tranquility. During the weekend I was able to recharge my tired spirit and worn out self. We went to the church and I felt spiritually healed. For in every step of the way God is with me. I'm thinking now, whenever I feel the pit, "what would Jesus THINK" given this situation? And from that question I am able to derive what to feel and what to act. Also, I'm able to unwind and watch a movie to relax, walked by the bay and had a good feeling that everything will be alright.

My progress is slow but I'm taking my time. I know soon this will be over.

I am thankful to J for standing beside me in this crises, to my family especially to my sister Ven and Auntie Bing for encouraging me, to my friends at work for always helping me when things go low.

And today, I prayed to the Lord to give me a strong heart and feed me with only happy thoughts. Over the weekend I was able to fill my happy thoughts bucket that I had so much to grab whenever I need one today. Still, prayer is my strongest weapon and a quote from Napoleon Hill.

I wrote them at the back of an invite and have it placed in front of me as constant reminder that nothing and no one is greater than my God.




And as my reward... I had doughnuts!

God is good. All the time!