Thursday, March 10

tentenentententenen

I miss my girlfriends so much! =(

Wish we can go out again...and...have

a pedi and a mani...

then foot and body massage...

have our hair done...

go eat and be merry!

I miss you all girls!
***

I am so busy today, for two-consecutive days actually, updating my scorecards since time immemorial! haha! Exaggeration...since December lang...and my phalanges are hurting. Super need a mani! And gosh...my hair are so dry and they need new style!
***

I moved in with J last week. New experience and expectations. Added responsibilities. Let's just give it a try malay mo naman mag work and maging forever.

Oh, btw, today is our *monthsary...I forgot to count the months. Happy monthsary bhebhe!

Ako lang yata ang may cake every monthsary! 18 cakes na yata?!