Sunday, March 13

Kapatid!

So maybe now you're thinking why suddenly I become more active in updating my blogspot...it's because I have a secret access at work! Yippy!

I have laptop naman at home pero I'm dead tired when I get home that most of the time I let my sweet thoughts passed by and be forgotten as I go to sleep.

Working in a call center as a 'call girl' is a total package you know? Not everyone is made to be part of this industry...hoppers included. It's a big NO-NO to become a call center hopper!



Taken in my work station January 2010.  Haha! Papakita ko lang...kase parang ang winner ng pink blouse ko dito e.
May 1, 2011 Officially have a decade na ako sa VXI!
Long Live Ailynette!
 It was not easy but working with the people you love and compensations equate with the effort you give will difinitely make you stay.

As the saying goes, Choose a job you love and you will never work a day in your life!

And why am I telling you all of this?!

Ahh...because PW will be on our site for a visit next week! Everytime I hear his name I become panicky and jittery! All because of what happened on his 1st visit 2 years ago...I had my 1st IR because of that and I place the account in jeopardy!=( Talking about PCI compliance!

Next week, I have to be ready, as in super ready. But my secret wish and prayer, he come here on our rest day!
***
I'm super busog again...just ate my baon and mongo from Momi Shiela.
***
Few more hours and off na ulit! I'll jog on Monday and spend QT with J =) We'll have spaghetti later daw!
***
Everytime I'm about to publish my post...di ko alam ang title...di naman pwedeng laging random thoughts lang...