Monday, January 18

SS ID

I feel so accomplished today! :)

I woke really early, 3: 45am, took a bath and prepared some identification cards and together Jaymar and Jansen took a cab going to SSS Diliman. Yup, finally after my procrastinations I filed for my SS ID. Yeheeyyy...makakakuna na rin ako ng passport!

I just observed, people working in Government offices like SSS and NSO seldom smiles :( I feel for them because they're work is pretty boring! Same banana from Monday- Tuesday-Wednesday-Thurday-Friday...checking the application forms and IDs, if qualified they will stamp your paper... if not...lagot ka! Kase you will feel so inadequate for not providing the complete requirements...ikaw na ang simangutan ni Ate at taasan ng kilay! Buti nalang qualified ako!

Thank you so much babyko sa pagsama saken, don't worry maayos din yung information ng birth certificate mo. :)



Grabe! I feel so full, wala na kaming ginawa kundi kumain maghapon.

5:30am- 1 cup of rice; 3 hotdogs
9:30am- Jollibee- La Paz Batchoy, yum burger and half plate of spaghetti
11: 30- Shakey's Hawaiian Pizza!
12: 00- DQ's Mollate
1:00pm- Marty's
3:00pm- Marty's ulit
4:00pm- pansit habhab
5:00pm- Marty's ulit!

hay...sarap!
*craving for more Marty's...