Tuesday, January 26

sabi ng magulo kong utak.

Tuesday Morning! :)

I woke up so early today (3 am) to pacify the needs of my tummy...I went downstairs, checked the fridge and no edible can be found. :( I am so tempted to scoop the Blue Berry Cheesecake Jenai made for Jansen...but I know she will kill me if I do!

Waited for almost an hour and had the courage to go outside--bought pandesal, butter and Iced tea! Yummy! I miss Jaymar tuloy kse no one is taking of me...ang arte! hehe!

I am bothered on how she's acting lately...maybe she's troubled of so many things....lovelife, work, health and kung anu-ano pa. MomiBelle is so different now.

Most of the time I am always inside my room kse parang there's no more space downstairs for me, it's too crowded.I miss how it used to be... :( We were happy naman dati, everyone used to tambay sa sala, tahimik, smooth lahat pero ngayon...ang gulo. Naguguluhan ako. Basta magulo sya, I don't know how to explain...pero hindi na sya katulad ng dati. Sana that night never happened, that is where this rooted. How I wish their secret remained secret.:(

Happy thought: Makabili kaya ng TV dito sa kwarto? :)