Thursday, July 19

Zombies and Birds

i am such a late bloomer.

Planst vs Zombies is in my laptop as early as 2009 but I just started playing 2 months back...and I cannot pass the stage at the roof! Haha! I like planting sun flowers and using those plants with nozzles to kill those zombies. I just can't get over the thrill whenever I see double dead zombies! 

And then just recently, I gave myself a treat by buying a bigger android phone, I am not tech savvy, just happy for a regular phone- call and text. But Tabby is great! I just finished playing Angry Birds! The oldest version. The gigil moments when those pigs give you an oink-oink when you failed to bursts all the barriers. Haha! You will never stop... But I just recently get over it...and now for killing time...i started playing Unblock Me. As of this writing I'm already at puzzle 243. =)

And did I ever mention, I created an account in instagram too? Yeah, I know, you have these all...way way back...I just want to share. =)

And one of the main reasons I got a bigger phone, is because of the NIV Bible that I bring and read every time needed. So handy and so close. I just need to give time and effort and make a habit of doing it everyday.


=)

Btw, I like this article from Bo, click this link to read.