Wednesday, July 11

With good friends, tequila shots and free hotel room- life is beautiful!

Yesterday, I was asked to give a quick interview 101 to two of our agents applying as an RTA (real time analyst)- we came to one of the most common question: HOW DO YOU HANDLE STRESS?

Too much stressors today, my head aches. After the arguments, confrontations, huddles, pressures from bosses- still all is well.

Whatever the first food, drink, or anything sweet that will pop my mind is my comfort food for the day- and for today- i had- Cha Dao Milk Tea. Thank you J for buying one for me. =) You are the sweetest.

After our lunch I took a nap to recharge, after almost an hour, i felt better.

And to vent- i blog.

In my page, no one will judge me or ask me- i can simply write anything and everything. So random.

We all play different roles. And i want to play my part right, not perfect, just right. Complete mix. I want my people to be my partners. I want them to perform not because they fear me but because they know their goals and what they want to achieve. I guide, I help.
***

I am saddened with the news that our comedy king Dolphy passed away early morning today. I am lucky and privilege in growing up watching Home Along Da Riles. I admire his brilliance and character. May he rest in   peace.
***


My favorite line in this blog, "time flies fast" well...really it is! We are already on the 2nd week of July! 


BTW, we had our Company Outing last Sunday at Lima Park Hotel in Batangas. Nothing much to see there. Just a hotel and a pool. Not much of a thrill. But happiness is relative...choose to be happy wherever, whenever, whoever.


Some pics i gathered in FB, did not have my digi cam.

*credit to the owners.

With Jupiter, Neil, Raich, Rhexy and Marge. We need a classic shot with that donkey. =)


With a bottle of beer, cards and good company who can't help but giggle?


We are young, wild and free. Beautiful Sun...and the stairs...we caused traffic.=)


It was really hot outside- we all found comfort in this little room, come one, come all!


Get over it Neil, no one really pays attention, you know?! =) Chill!

And life actually is beautiful, you can see it in my eyes! hehe! no sunnies! loser! =)



With good friends, tequila shots, waiters to serve your food, and a hotel room for free- life is beautiful!

Cheers to a good life! =)