Monday, May 7

ByeBye Canon

I'm busy blogging hopping since yesterday and I am actually forgetting to update my page! I actually feel bad because my canon digicam is about to give up on me. After our more than four years of being together maghihiwalay din pala kami. Ansakit! Kaya I am not posting more nowadays because I want to share a lot of things in pictures!

Like....

1. I already have a new team since May 1-PV1. Ofcourse, I do miss my PV5 group, we were together for so very long...parang kanta? and we shared all good memories together and through them I learned a lot of things...my old PV5 will always be special to me. Being with new group is another challenge and tagumpay na to kase I have my weekdays off! Finally after so many years and ang off ko is Monday and Tuesday! O db ganap?!

2. Finally...Saturday and Sunday off here I come!!! I need not to ask my friends to meet me on Monday nights or rush my way out of the party on a Friday or Saturday night to be able to log in before 1 am; or I will no longer be sleepy on a Sunday service. =) Small perks that make me happy.

3. And I am really excited about this...I got to get 4 pairs of new shoes from VNC! Yehhey! I really need a digicam here! They were at 70% Off! Lucky me! VNC is a must! Reasonably priced for good quality, you will really get the value of what you're paying.

:)