Tuesday, May 29

Be just. Do not let grudge rule over you. Life is beautiful.

Judgment day for CJ Corona, heads are rolling. About time that we slowly clean and uplift the morals of Philippine politics. Maybe hard for Corona but he gets what he deserves, you can't simply sit there, command and amass wealth out of your people's money. Live just and fair. We can't be too greedy. Fear when used wrong is evil.
There comes a point is our life when we say, enough is enough. And stick to what we believe is right. #SJCorona
***
I thank God for all the blessings and opportunities.

J and I we are happy together. He never fails to show how much he cares. I am really lucky- I have to take care of it. Not all the time I am perfect, sometimes little bumps and turns but at the end of the day you will go back to where you really belong. And I belong to him. That I must stick and commit.
We are both attending Victory group in Pioneer- thank God I no longer need to beg and drag him on foot just to come with me.
And the lessons this month really helped me understand my role- to promote unity and harmony at home. Podcast them at this website: http://victorypioneer.org/

I still have not opened my stock market. I really need to work on my finances and how to manage them properly. 
I highly suggest you open this blog for more insights from genius master himself: http://bosanchez.ph/ and subscribe.

I am trying so hard to give my tithes. read this: http://bosanchez.ph/do-you-tip-or-tithe/

part of his blog,

 "But for happiness, life, blessings, and abundance to flow into your life, you need to give faithfully.
I visited Israel again last month.
And I visited the three bodies of water in Israel. All three are connected to each other. The first is the Sea of Galilee; the second is the Jordan river; and the third is the Dead Sea.
       Both the Sea of Galilee and the Jordan River are filled with fish. But the Dead Sea is called dead because there’s no living thing in it. No fish. No shrimp. No plants. Even some bacteria have a hard time living in it. Because it’s 8.6 times saltier than any ocean in the world.
       Why so?
Let me give you the difference between these three bodies of water. The Sea of Galilee gives water to the Jordan River. The Jordan River gives water to the Dead Sea. The Dead Sea gives water to… no one.
All that water that it receives gets trapped—and the only way the water escapes it is through evaporation, leaving all the chemicals and salt in the Dead Sea.
Here’s the lesson: If you don’t give, you die.
***

Thank you Papa God for all the blessings! For the challenges, obstacles, for everything-I know you are preparing something better for me.

It's been a month since I am with my new team, I am happy for the achievements of my people for they are also me.