Thursday, February 2

Vodka and Ice

Live update!
Drinking binge with some office mates after a really stressful day at work!
Times like this is a must! And just be glad you have some friends to do it with you.
Now watching an Anne Curtis movie, one lucky girl...destiny must have bestowed everything she asked for. One   full packed Araneta Concert! Lucky girl!

One agent went on day off today...haha! whatta lame excuse to take care of the dogs and their house. Since when? haha! This time the joke is one me.

Good job to this people around me now...and I know and I can feel now how sweet it is to be  loved by you!
***
Ist day for the love month (PST) sweet! Another sweet valentine! =)

We are just lucky to find someone who will love us no matter what.
Someone who knows me when time comes that I don't know what to do
A man who will accept me for who I am and who I will be in the future!
***
Today is great! Hooray for today! =)