Monday, December 13

...then it went on random!

More than anything ang pinakapangarap ko is maging singer and dancer and a beauty queen and a part-timer ramp model and always the first face of international designs.

Will have my own block in Bel-Air Makati then a franchise of The Spa somewhere in Malate preferably along Roxas Blvd to compete with Wensha. =)

Have my own room painted green and my bedsheets all imported from the US, some furnitures from Italia and most probably will branch out Ikea here.

Then I will write a book that will become an international bestseller. It will be published in more than 50 languages and dialects ala 'The Alchemist' of Paolo Coelho who happened to be one of my favorites.

Then I will have to pay Christopher Cross to sing for my beach wedding and have Vera Wang or M. Lhullier or maybe Rajo Laurel create my beach wedding dress.

Will fill my closet with all the Chanel's and Loubotin's!

Will have a library facing south and a kidney shaped pool just 5 feet deep and a well-trimmed bermuda grasses in my lawn.

Tumaya ako ulit ng lotto kanina.