Friday, October 8

Rants

GGMode.

and Serena and Blair on party now.
**

Since I have no one to talk with at this very moment and I want to rant...please stop reading now this is really non-sense and doesn't bother you...I just want to vent.
***
I am bothered of the cigarette ends I always find in our common comfort room. Several times I mentioned not to smoke or leave any traces of it in any sort. Darn this man who can't simply understand the phrase: NO SMOKING PLEASE!

and to the makeshift room or the fact that there is an intruder i don't even know the real name sharing the same roof with me. Or is it because I am not in favor of bf-gf living together if you have not gone yet to atleast almost a year of being a 'couple', or is it the fact that there were no introductions whatsoever that someone will be living with us?

I'll go with the last.

Hoping that everything will be okey and no more cigarette ends.

...there are work and love life issues too.

 Maybe in my sleep I'll have my peace of mind.