Sunday, September 26

...still counting

Then I twitted, “I have sinned…I ate much again!”

We sat on our place at 6:00pm and left our table close to 9:00PM beating all our contempories!          

 Way to go Joyce! Don’t raise that white flag yet…there’s still more!



Yakimix is a real pleasure for me, I especially love the experience of smokeless grilling! I super enjoy the idea of me cooking my own food and off the grill with my own concoction of sawsawan while still hot derecho sa bibig…mouth watering talaga! Fishes and bacons rolls are some of my favorites! Can’t get enough of them that I have to return several times! HihiTakaw koSobra! Pero wala sa picture kase naubos ko na sila agad. 

Doc Joyce posing for me! =) Ihaw-ihaw sarap! 

Aside from the parang-expert-cook feeling; also smokeless grilling gives that relax-mode-and not-so-in-a-hurry-moment and just-enjoy-vibe!
Super sarap ng desserts! my favorites are the chocolate-strawberry and blueberry mouse cakes..yumyum!

Cooking and eating together with Doc Joyce is the best bonding ever!

Doc Joyce and I- after eating for almost 3 hours we have to walk  back and forth from  Seaside to BlueWave.=) 


Gone is that shy girl that seemed unaware of her surroundings. Way to go doc! You deserve more and only the best this world can offer.

Truly, a heart overflowing with love can’t help but serve

I salute you.

Always bear in mind that time spent at the hospitals now is an investment for a better and more rewarding career. Just be patient.