Wednesday, February 3

This too shall pass

This day is really tiring, actually for these past few days everything at work is out of control...become out of control. I hope that we survive this stage, we've been through a lot but this one I guess is the toughest of them all.

Today, I am glad that one of my agents is back on the phone. :) Atleast I made something right! :) cheers for me!
***

Currently, I'm listening to Ronnie Liang's Ngiti and I must say that Neil's versions is better! :) Way to go dearest!

Last Saturday night, with Jaymar, we went to Cowboy Grill Malate where Neil, Kenjie and some performers from Center for Pop had their concert. It was fun!
Neil and I 

Ang bilis ng panahon, parang it was just yesterday that we were celebrating Christmas and anxiously waiting for new year to arrive and then today Feb 3 na! Ang bilis! Love month na! Tapos next month...yehey...bakasyon galore! Palawan here I come again! Excited! 

 
with my dearest Cha and Doc Joiz, summer of 2009, Sabang Beach, Palawan