Thursday, February 11

It left me thinking, what do I want to become five years from now?

Dito parin ba ako?

I don't know what my future will bring but I am hoping for the best to come.

Que sera sera.

Goodnight!
***
Iba-iba ang tao no? Ang hirap makisama sometimes it is wiser just not to talk and just mind your own world. Pero how can that be if you live in the same house?

Ang sarap mag beach, gusto ko mag beach, gusto ko ng dagat!
***
I believe everyday can be a Valentine's day, Christmas or any other special holidays...we can celebrate love not just on St Valentine's day or share our blessings every 25th of December. It can be done anytime, anyday in whatever way possible!

Me quota ang pag-ibig.Sa bawat limang umiibig, isa lang ang magiging maligaya. Ang iba, iibig sa di sila iniibig. O iibig ng di natuto. O iibig sa wala. O di iibig kailaman.

Basta ako, steady lang.