Thursday, January 7

Cheers!

I woke up in the middle of the day, what supposed to be my hiatus from my real world became cumbersome and awaken this question...is this really my place on earth? Is in it not I am a Queen and should be in my King's palace? Am I not a super star that should be reigning the galaxy? Or an heiress waiting for my millions to come?If these are too much fantasy for a simple girl like me working my dreams to become my reality...can I just atleast pray for world peace, good health and constant communication with my loved ones?



This is getting nowhere right? I am really not a good writer. :( I sometimes wants to become one but I am scared to let my heart out because my readers can find out what really is in my heart. And that is something that I am only allowing few people really close to my heart know.


A super new year is added in our lives, a welcome for a new decade. :) Let us all thank God for giving us the chance to become part of it, maximize every minute that we're here. Spread love!





Cheers!

I'll try to sleep! :)