Saturday, December 22

My love for siomai and life

Then we survived December 21.

Hurray! Haha! Crazy people...but then again, I had siomai and sago't gulaman the other day. Just in case. =)

***
Dec. 16.
We had our company party at Sofitel...and it was a "standing room only" party. Pity the girls on heels and salute everyone for a genius idea of doing it on the floor.


For this event, i did not get a new dress. just wore my trusted little black dress bought years back from Forever 21; Pedro clutch with my slippers inside, I do not bring any make up or whatever for retouch...i made sure to have my tsinelas. =)



and I am just glad to see Pam and Gary. Pam is on her 5th month now.


and on this night, Lola mode. Went home right after the party.

***
Despite the holiday rush...reading books give me my balance.

Just recently finished The Wild Sheep Chase by Haruki Murakami. And i fell in love with the author and would love to read more of his works. As if I am connected to the unnamed protagonist and would be willing to go with him to finish his adventures. Did I say that we have the same birthday and share some life dilemmas? I was happy when he quit smoking, I felt better when along his journey he is at peace, I am concerned when he seem can't decide which is which. I love the fact that he can cook, he drinks, he reads, he is normal...not just someone's ideal hero.

And really there will always be reasons why things happen. Just like when I do not have "neighbor" at work. I have more time to read and sometimes browse the net. But I also miss talking to someone. Haha! My shift starts at 2:00 AM and will log out at about 11:30 AM...long day...and it will be a relief to sometimes share what's on my mind to someone. =) I would sometimes send wintxt to my agents...just any random thoughts...and they do not understand...haha!

Btw, this is just so important not to share.

Just few days ago I finally able to open my Stock Market account and very much excited to learn more and share my experience with you. I am not into trading...not yet. I'm investing. And just glad I started now. It has been a long delay. Too much procrastination on my end.

And now I will do things afraid.

Yes, we have to do things afraid.

I got my account from Citiseconline.

And I'm on my baby steps in stock market. The more I read and when things are getting more alien as ever...I know I am on the right track.

I just had my password changed on my online account...and there...I'm on the start of this new endeavor. I'd been wanting to invest here ever since and my wish and will do my best to get addicted to it.

It maybe alien and the name is really intimidating...but stock market is for all.

I've read this book by Bo Sanchez, My Maid Invests in Stock Market...And Why You Should, Too! Very inspiring.

I'm about to buy my first share of the market!

But as of this hour: Market Closed.
***
And 12th day of work tomorrow, I am looking forward for days of holiday off. To recharge and replenish my tired cells.

***

I will continue planting.