Tuesday, December 25

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Children all over the world are the happiest this season! Opening their gifts, going around to meet their god-parents, eating left overs and of course petty fights with their siblings whoever got the best gifts. 

Envy.

When I'll have my own family, I will really impose Christmas traditions. 

1. We will all dress our best to attend Christmas Eve Service.
2. If we are still living in Metro Manila and there still is Ayala Triangle- we will all go there (anytime of December) and will enjoy the lights, music and flair of the holidays.
3. I want to have a big tree and that "sad white christmas light";
4. If my children do not have their own money yet- I'll give them budget to buys gifts for everyone including manang- our helper. One little way of showing how much they appreciate each and everyone of us in the house.
5. I would love to have our Noche Buena- all of us!

I want to have a happy home for Christmas! And would want to be with my family every season of the year.

Fact: I do not have ninong or ninang.

But that is okey.

Christmas is not about me. 

Christmas is about Jesus and who He is to us.

To be happy for what we have, what we do not have and to always have a grateful heart.
***

Yesterday, i turned 30. 

Thank you for the gift of technology where greetings are made possible all over the globe. Thank you for the FB messages, SMS and calls. I feel loved.

So this is it! Belated Happy Birthday to me! =)

And more celebrations to come.
***