Wednesday, February 13

I Heart You

Happy Valentine's day!

Everyone is going crazy on how to celebrate this day. Happy are those in love and requited. I am happy for you keep the love burning and make Christ as the center of everything. For those who are still waiting, make your time count and be the best person you can be. Love yourself first- that's the greatest gift of all.

I am blessed to have J.

Words are not enough to tell how grateful I am for you being always there for me- I am in count in spending more Valentine's day with you. May we grow old together- happy and healthy.
***
Saturday.

Finally, may braces were removed. Freedom from the elastics. That was 6 weeks of straw feeding. But I do not complain. Okey...yes a little. But all's well that ends well. I'm not yet fully recovered. As of this writing I'm on soft-diet. I still can't chew and can hardly open my mouth. It will take maybe a week or two to fully mobilized. Ending, I still can't go to the dentist. I have to endure this. hay...life. But I'm psyching up myself to be okey and not be shy. Aja Ailynette! You can do this. This too shall pass.

***
I took two days off from work and just stayed home and played a role of an old housewife less the tea party of a leisured woman. I am proud for all the mamas that devoted their whole life taking care of their family! Selfless and genuine- mother's love.

***
Sunday.

J's 28th birthday celebration. He had a whole day of 2W training and went home with certificate of completion. Since I'm still on a special diet- dining out is not an option. I instead cooked sinigang, the only dish i know to prepare and clean after all my mess. We enjoyed his birthday cake over a cup of coffee while watching TV. I just love this boy- so simple and easy to please.
***

Life has too much drama already- we have to be selective on what we feed our minds.