Wednesday, March 14

Yellow Dress in Icy Blue

My closest friends Pam and Gary will be tying the knot on May 19, 2012 and I get lucky to be chosen as one of their bridesmaids. Ofcourse, I like it very much! And I've been browsing the web for some designs to pattern my dress...and it's difficult to get the final cut. I don't know yet which one to get. But in my list, I want it to flatter my body and at the same time flowy, I want it sexy but not showy, above all, I want it as "bridesmaid dress" not just an ordinary dress...in short I want it to be me!

I like top bow in this yellow dress. I actully love it! I feel like wearing it...but my gosh! This girl has the tiniest waist ever! Isn't she gorgeous?


I need to look for my final dress...but for now I think I already have my Christmas Party Dress! But I think I really want this for their wedding...final now! I will have this dress for Pam and Gary's Nuptials.

Excited!