Wednesday, December 26

Left overs and papers

Stayed home whole day yesterday and feasted on all our left overs. I looked at the mirror and seemingly true I gained few lbs and they were stuck somewhere in my tummy and in my arms! How can I fit in my MOH dress now? But what is extra pounds versus my happy tummy? Right?

I was about to go out with friends last night but decided to tuck myself at home and continue my dvd marathon and to be a real couch potato. I did not even touch my laundry. We delivered some to the laundry shop...but there were those that need my personal touch...and I am so tamad! All I'm doing is eating...eating...sleeping...sleeping...and munching on anything edible.

I miss starbucks coffee bigla...and sayang di parin ako nakapunta sa Ayala Triange..I saw Tim Yap's pic he posted in Instagram and parang it is really beautiful there.
***
Finally I'm able to watch these movies over this holiday break.





Downloaded and started reading these books, I promise myself to finished 1 or 2 books every month.





and whenever I am at work and have time to read...I'm into this: