Monday, September 3

Life goes on...

Disappointed.

But this too shall pass. I just need to let go.

...and now I'm letting go.
***
Saturday. September 1st.
Matel- Dalida Nuptials.
Sto. Domingo Church
Bridesmaid

This is the best way to start the month right...congratulations and best wishes to Rommel and Jocy.
With Neil, the newly wed Jocy and Rommel and these two cute girls as the flower girl and as little bride. 

At the Camelot Hotel while waiting for the program to start.

***
And I am sorry for not posting anything last month.

August is not a happy month for the Philippines. I feel for all who get affected by Habagat.We are Pinoy. Kaya natin 'to. Never give up!

And the passing of DILG Sec Jesse Robredo is another wake up call for me, to give without asking or expecting anything in return. Just do what your supposed to do. His life is an inspiration for young leaders. May his legacy continue and his methods and character duplicate among our leaders.
***
I am looking forward for a better September...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

We have the longest Christmas celebration...=) More reasons to eat and to celebrate!

and few more weeks...it's my big 3-0!

My gosh! I feel like I have not accomplished anything! =(