Saturday, June 2

Let's color our life happy.

Topmost reason why I blog-because i have no vivid memory to remember things that happened from the past, when i say " the past" like just a week go. Yun! I know a lot of people who are gifted story tellers and boi...they really can share what happened from A to Z. Me...makukulong ako for inaccurate information. Kaya I always need to record things for future purposes. =) Para when I get old. I just simply log in, go online and checked what happened when I was young! O db sosyal na lowla. I just hope not to forget my log in and password. Hehe!


Before going home today, with Marge and Neil , we joined Faber-Castell activity at Rob Pioneer, more coloring books more fun! I just love it! Stress reliever. Faber- Castell reminds me a lot of my college day and on how I used to color code my anatomy books.

Hay eyebags...i love you so much kase pinagpuyatan ko kayo. hehe!


And while doing this activity  I have come to my final decision to forget and move on from what happened last Sunday. I'm letting go and next time I should know better.

And part of moving on.This Saturday night I chose to stay at home to have my 'me' time.

Neil. Galing with your color!

And this is marge...busy perfecting her art.

look at those kids...feel at home lang? higa kung higa?!

This is sweet. Si Mommy-baby-and Daddy. Parang yung color ko.



Let us choose to have a happy color!

Happy bed weather weekend!